Voluntary Student Fees
Voluntary Student Fees - Please note if you are registered for 4 or more billable hours, these fees are included in the mandatory fees already assessed to your student account. You do not need to sign up again to have access.
Eligible students (see definition below) can elect to pay these fees voluntarily and receive access to the services and activities these fees support.
The elective fees to choose from are:
- Campus Recreation Center (CRC) Fee
- Health Services Fee
- Athletics Fee
Following are eligibility requirements to elect these fees for Spring 2021:
- Students registered for Spring 2021 with 1-3 Billable hours
- Spring 2021 Co-op students and interns
- Students not registered Spring 2021 that were registered in Fall 2020
- Students not registered Spring 2021 that are pre-registered for Summer 2021 (previously enrolled students only)
Charges and payments made will be posted to the student's account the next business day. The individual departments (Health Services, CRC, Athletics Dept) will grant access to the services as soon as practical after that posting.
To pay for your Voluntary Student Fees, please click here.