Voluntary Student Fees - Please note if you are registered for 4 or more billable hours, these fees are included in the mandatory fees already assessed to your student account. You do not need to sign up again to have access.
Eligible students (see definition below) can elect to pay these fees voluntarily and receive access to the services and activities these fees support.
The elective fees to choose from are:
- Campus Recreation Center (CRC) Fee
- Health Services Fee
- Athletics Fee
Following are eligibility requirements to elect these fees for Summer 2019:
- Students registered for Summer 2019 with 1-3 Billable hours
- Summer 2019 Co-op students and interns
- Students not registered Summer 2019 that were registered in Spring 2019
- Students not registered Summer 2019 that are pre-registered for Fall 2019 (previously enrolled students only)
Charges and payments made will be posted to the student's account the next business day. The individual departments (Health Services, CRC, Athletics Dept) will grant access to the services as soon as practical after that posting.
To pay for your Voluntary Student Fees, please click here.